For Cat D Aircraft
- ATES Hybrid PCAir are selfcontained units electric powered, automatically controlled, to provide cooled and hot air to parked aircraft.
- First cooling stage utilizes chilled water to eliminate most of the condensate and provides two thirds of the total cooling power.
- Second and eventual third stages are Direct Expansion with Scroll compressors to bring the output air up to – 4°C.
- Refrigerated water going out from first stage is the cooling media of DX condensers at low temperature and high efficiency.
- Hybrid PCAir units have higher EER and lower noise, compared with equivalent air to air PCAir units.
- Hybrid PCAir units are well performing in hot climates typical of ME and Asia.
- The central water system capacity design otpimisation shall take in consideration different contemporary factors like aircraft presence at gates, passengers load factor, different cooling loads during aircraft presence at gate.
- Optional heating pump circuit.